[Tuto] Multigame Free Ringedge 2 Niko

Vous voulez parler de système d'arcade, de borne d'arcade, de joystick, de hardware console. Vous voulez des infos sur un point technique, c'est ici. 8292
purplec
stick de plastique
A remercié : 0
A été remercié : 0

Re: [Tuto] Multigame Free Ringedge 2 Niko

#26 Message par purplec »

Hi

Do you use Victoria for the decryption

Etape 3 : Décrypter la partition dédiée à l'installation des jeux en utilisant le fichier clé stocké en C:\RE2Multi\RE2Multi.key et y ajouter les jeux de son choix?

purplec
stick de plastique

#27 Message par purplec »

Je ne sais pas comment utiliser la vraie crypte et quelle clé utiliser.

Je suppose que c'est utiliser PNY SSD 120GB CS900 - (SSD7CS900-120-RB) Key: 0242826a1253ca5bf242ea78d263524ab213d22a0a460be66a467f865c8a5a86 pour verrouiller enfin la partition

désolé pour les questions

Layer
stick de diamant
A remercié : 1 fois
A été remercié : 11 fois

#28 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 02 juil. 2020, 15:38 Hi

Do you use Victoria for the decryption

Etape 3 : Décrypter la partition dédiée à l'installation des jeux en utilisant le fichier clé stocké en C:\RE2Multi\RE2Multi.key et y ajouter les jeux de son choix?
This keyfile is not the ATA key to use with Hdparm or Victoria, in order to lock/unlock SSD.

re2multi.key keyfile is required as a password to use with TrueCrypt (or BitLocker) to mount the partition dedicated to the games installation.

You can get/copy re2multi.key keyfile from Arcade Hustle github or from your Multigame SSD image at the location X:/RE2Multi/ (X stands for the drive letter of the Multigame main partition).
Dernière modification par Layer le 02 juil. 2020, 16:41, modifié 1 fois.
Bornes Vewlix L & F jp, Lindbergh Universal cab SD, 6 superguns, PCBs divers & CM : MVS, MegaPlay, ST-V jp, HyperNG64, PGM 1 & 2, Naomi 2 jp + GD-ROM & Net DIMM 512 Mo fw 3.17, F3 jp, G-Net flashée, Chihiro t3 jp, AW jp, Lindbergh yellow jp, TX0, TX2, TX3, RingEdge 1 & 2 jp, ES3X

purplec
stick de plastique

#29 Message par purplec »

Merci

Sorted now I think

purplec
stick de plastique

#30 Message par purplec »

Pour ajouter virtua tennis, créez-vous simplement le dossier ajouter la rom et le fichier bat?

avez-vous besoin de modifier le fichier dat et si oui, quel code lui donneriez-vous?

Layer
stick de diamant

#31 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 02 juil. 2020, 20:31 Pour ajouter virtua tennis, créez-vous simplement le dossier ajouter la rom et le fichier bat?

avez-vous besoin de modifier le fichier dat et si oui, quel code lui donneriez-vous?
I would do this :

- a folder called Virtua Tennis 4 [SBWX] ;

- I would add an image file called vt4.jpg (720 x 405 or more) inside ;

- I would add a subfolder called Game with Virtua Tennis 4 game files, a batch file called game.bat, mxGetHwInfo.exe and mxGetHwInfo.ini (.ini has to be edited with RingEdge or RE2 settings).

game.bat (to use with Virtua Tennis 4) :
mxGetHwInfo.exe -s mxGetHwInfo.ini
if %ERRORLEVEL% == 0 start /wait VT4_RING_r.exe
Dernière modification par Layer le 18 juil. 2020, 11:50, modifié 1 fois.
Bornes Vewlix L & F jp, Lindbergh Universal cab SD, 6 superguns, PCBs divers & CM : MVS, MegaPlay, ST-V jp, HyperNG64, PGM 1 & 2, Naomi 2 jp + GD-ROM & Net DIMM 512 Mo fw 3.17, F3 jp, G-Net flashée, Chihiro t3 jp, AW jp, Lindbergh yellow jp, TX0, TX2, TX3, RingEdge 1 & 2 jp, ES3X

purplec
stick de plastique

#32 Message par purplec »

Amazing thank you :-D

purplec
stick de plastique

#33 Message par purplec »

quelqu'un a-t-il remplacé la carte graphique ringedge 2 pour autre chose?

ma carte semble être morte, peut-elle être mise à jour pour quelque chose de mieux ou de similaire?

Layer
stick de diamant

#34 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 03 juil. 2020, 19:41 quelqu'un a-t-il remplacé la carte graphique ringedge 2 pour autre chose?

ma carte semble être morte, peut-elle être mise à jour pour quelque chose de mieux ou de similaire?
What happened exactly ? Black screen and no boot ? Where did you buy your mobo ?

Btw, did you test Virtua Tennis 4 settings ? Did it work ?

purplec
stick de plastique

#35 Message par purplec »

Layer a écrit : 03 juil. 2020, 19:57
purplec a écrit : 03 juil. 2020, 19:41 quelqu'un a-t-il remplacé la carte graphique ringedge 2 pour autre chose?

What happened exactly ? Black screen and no boot ? Where did you buy your mobo ?

Btw, did you test Virtua Tennis 4 settings ? Did it work ?
I had the board a very long time in storage. It boots throws windows xp loading and then the screen is completely garbled.

I tried the graphics card in a different computer and it was the same so my assumptions it’s the graphics card so I never got to try the new SSD

Layer
stick de diamant

#36 Message par Layer »

Have you tried to set to another resolution via the dips 5, 6 and 7 ?

Try to disable all the dips and go to Test menu if you can.

purplec
stick de plastique

#37 Message par purplec »

Yep tried 5, 6, 7 resolutions on a monitor buts always got bars all over it. I’m hoping I can get a generic replacement

Layer
stick de diamant

#38 Message par Layer »

Can you access Test mode to do a monitor test and check battery level as well ?

purplec
stick de plastique

#39 Message par purplec »

Hey just tried again and can’t get the test screen up. Disaster

Layer
stick de diamant

#40 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 04 juil. 2020, 00:21 Hey just tried again and can’t get the test screen up. Disaster
Garbled screen up instead then ?

You may have to replace the battery. The procedure with the jumpers settings is well described in RE 1 manual.

purplec
stick de plastique

#41 Message par purplec »

Layer a écrit : 04 juil. 2020, 01:45
purplec a écrit : 04 juil. 2020, 00:21 Hey just tried again and can’t get the test screen up. Disaster

You may have to replace the battery. The procedure with the jumpers settings is well described in RE 1 manual.
Yep all garbled, on a happy note I found a RE1 I had forgotten about.

I have followed the procedure and copied everything over in the niko patch and I have mounted the drive with Tru Crypt and added the games. This question might be silly but do you need to dismount the drive using tru crypt before using Victoria or do you leave the drive mounted?

Thanks for all your help

Layer
stick de diamant

#42 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 05 juil. 2020, 17:02
Layer a écrit : 04 juil. 2020, 01:45

Yep all garbled, on a happy note I found a RE1 I had forgotten about.

I have followed the procedure and copied everything over in the niko patch and I have mounted the drive with Tru Crypt and added the games. This question might be silly but do you need to dismount the drive using tru crypt before using Victoria or do you leave the drive mounted?

Thanks for all your help
First, you have to dismount games partition with TrueCrypt (or BitLocker) to hide the partition, then you can relock the SSD with Victoria (or Hdparm).

Cool, finally, you'll be able to test.
Btw, RE1 graphics card is obsolete, you can find another cheap one.

purplec
stick de plastique

#43 Message par purplec »

@layer

Set the drive up for RE1.

When the drive was backed up from the image I deleted the files that were in the niko patch and transferred them over.

I decrypted the partition and added what I needed. I unmounted the partition and then locked the drive using the pny.txt

When I boot 🥾 in the RE I get the following error

Windows root\system32\hal.dll
Please install a copy of the above file

I reformatted the drive and I’m at the step to copy the niko patch. If I drag and drop directly onto the drive there is not enough space.

Thanks again for any help

Layer
stick de diamant

#44 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 06 juil. 2020, 20:43 @layer

Set the drive up for RE1.

When the drive was backed up from the image I deleted the files that were in the niko patch and transferred them over.

I decrypted the partition and added what I needed. I unmounted the partition and then locked the drive using the pny.txt

When I boot 🥾 in the RE I get the following error

Windows root\system32\hal.dll
Please install a copy of the above file

I reformatted the drive and I’m at the step to copy the niko patch. If I drag and drop directly onto the drive there is not enough space.

Thanks again for any help
To write over in Windows environment, you can use a command prompt or a batch file called "whateveryouwant".bat to copy the content from a partition to another one :

An example to copy c:/ to d:/ content, including empty subfolders, hidden and system files :

@echo off

xcopy c: d: /s /e /h

purplec
stick de plastique

#45 Message par purplec »

I get you but nikos part change is in a zip and if I do the command it would try write my complete c drive.

Do I need to put nikos files on a usb and try that Command

Cheers

Layer
stick de diamant

#46 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 06 juil. 2020, 22:37 I get you but nikos part change is in a zip and if I do the command it would try write my complete c drive.

Do I need to put nikos files on a usb and try that Command

Cheers
You can specify the path after the partition letter.

If it's easier from an USB key, you can do that.

purplec
stick de plastique

#47 Message par purplec »

@layer that command is cool for moving files from file to file but it doesn’t seem to work for me moving to the RE partition.

Will i just try copying the drivers needed from the arcade hustle guide.

Sorry about this

Layer
stick de diamant

#48 Message par Layer »

purplec a écrit : 07 juil. 2020, 13:30 @layer that command is cool for moving files from file to file but it doesn’t seem to work for me moving to the RE partition.

Will i just try copying the drivers needed from the arcade hustle guide.

Sorry about this
As an alternate solution, you can use RE1 drivers to update/overwrite OS main partition from there : https://archive.org/details/ring-osupdate

purplec
stick de plastique

#49 Message par purplec »

Ok I thought I had it working I was able to drag and drop the files from Niko to the RE2 os partition and I got no error.

I locked the drive with Victoria, and loaded it in the RE1 and when I boot I got the xp splash screen and the a Ringedge error 0025

I think I missed something or else I missed a hidden file or something.

Layer
stick de diamant

#50 Message par Layer »

Error 0025 : Main board malfunctioning - failed to acces the main board.

There is no real procedure to fix it, except restarting the mobo.

I suggest you use 32GB RE1 Multi image from archive.org to copy/overwrite your drivers then : https://archive.org/details/re1multi32gb

Répondre