Multi TypeX3 en route !

Vous voulez parler de système d'arcade, de borne d'arcade, de joystick, de hardware console. Vous voulez des infos sur un point technique, c'est ici. 8292
enguer4533
stick de zinc
A remercié : 0
A été remercié : 0

Re: Multi TypeX3 en route !

#26 Message par enguer4533 »

Tu as utilisé NesicaOffline du coup ? Tu as fait comment pour info ?

J ai utilisé un fix sur le forum emuline, au début ça me ferait une erreur io coin 0

Avec injectdll.exe au lieu de game.exe au boot, tu peux ajouter la dll Fastio, à tester.

Je vais repartir de zéro sur sfv.

Layer
stick de diamant
A remercié : 1 fois
A été remercié : 11 fois

#27 Message par Layer »

enguer4533 a écrit : 11 août 2020, 20:05 J ai utilisé un fix sur le forum emuline, au début ça me ferait une erreur io coin 0

Le fix 2CC pour les plugins AMIC et AMICO IO USB, je vois.

Et comment tu as passé l'erreur réseau ? Avec NesicaOffline ?
Bornes Vewlix L & F jp, Lindbergh Universal cab SD, 6 superguns, PCBs divers & CM : MVS, MegaPlay, ST-V jp, HyperNG64, PGM 1 & 2, Naomi 2 jp + GD-ROM & Net DIMM 512 Mo fw 3.17, F3 jp, G-Net flashée, Chihiro t3 jp, AW jp, Lindbergh yellow jp, TX0, TX2, TX3, RingEdge 1 & 2 jp, ES3X

enguer4533
stick de zinc

#28 Message par enguer4533 »

Layer a écrit : 11 août 2020, 20:09
enguer4533 a écrit : 11 août 2020, 20:05 J ai utilisé un fix sur le forum emuline, au début ça me ferait une erreur io coin 0

Le fix 2CC pour les plugins AMIC et AMICO IO USB, je vois.

Et comment tu as passé l'erreur réseau ? Avec NesicaOffline ?
Non j ai du faire une erreur car l image sur le PC se lancer du coup j ai écrasé celui sur le x3.

Je t avoue je suis dessus depuis cette après-midi

Layer
stick de diamant

#29 Message par Layer »

Au pire, il ne faut pas hésiter à demander en MP une version Fast io de l'image du Multi.

https://github.com/ArcadeHustle/X3_Multi_Eye_for_an_Eye
Please note this is the JVS version. There are other variants available in private... you know who to PM for details !
Dernière modification par Layer le 12 août 2020, 01:06, modifié 1 fois.
Bornes Vewlix L & F jp, Lindbergh Universal cab SD, 6 superguns, PCBs divers & CM : MVS, MegaPlay, ST-V jp, HyperNG64, PGM 1 & 2, Naomi 2 jp + GD-ROM & Net DIMM 512 Mo fw 3.17, F3 jp, G-Net flashée, Chihiro t3 jp, AW jp, Lindbergh yellow jp, TX0, TX2, TX3, RingEdge 1 & 2 jp, ES3X

darksoft
stick de plastique

#30 Message par darksoft »

Information to everyone!! The Twitter account of arcade projects is FAKE. There is no official Twitter account for the Arcade Projects.

It has been created by an antropomorphic individual, who probably has some personal Crusade with us for kicking him out of our forum due to his bullying attitude.

In short, you won't get anything coming from us from that Twitter.

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#31 Message par Finisterre »

darksoft a écrit : 11 août 2020, 23:44 Information to everyone!! The Twitter account of arcade projects is FAKE. There is no official Twitter account for the Arcade Projects.

It has been created by an antropomorphic individual, who probably has some personal Crusade with us for kicking him out of our forum due to his bullying attitude.

Spicy!!!

darksoft
stick de plastique

#32 Message par darksoft »

Finisterre a écrit : 12 août 2020, 02:02
darksoft a écrit : 11 août 2020, 23:44 Information to everyone!! The Twitter account of arcade projects is FAKE. There is no official Twitter account for the Arcade Projects.

Spicy!!!
This is they guy, Kevin Finisterre. Careful with him. You have been warned.

Wovou
John Master
A remercié : 79 fois
A été remercié : 176 fois

#33 Message par Wovou »

Thanks Darskoft sama

De manière générale je me méfie de tous les mecs du Finistère.

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#34 Message par Finisterre »

darksoft a écrit : 12 août 2020, 15:27 This is they guy, Kevin Finisterre. Careful with him. You have been warned.
Many folks have warned about Darksoft, he is out to take your money. Any time someone shares technical information that cuts into his profits he slanders them. I am one such person that is a victim of his bullying. Please note Darksoft sells Taito X3 games like SFV and Samurai Showdown via private message for 1000euro, this is why he does not want you to see this information. No other reason.

This is why he is trying to slander my name, he is mad that he can not sell NXL2 games via private message any more. Be careful with purchases from Darksoft, they are resold work of other people.

There is nothing to watch with me, I don't want your money like Darksoft. I won't hide technical arcade information from you so that I can profit by selling your information. I literally want NOTHING from you. Darksoft however... he wants your money, and will slander people so that he can maximize his profits. Look into it. The history is all over.

His abuses have been documented before, his attempt to slander me now is no different.
"This led me to the feeling that I do not like the way Mitsu and Darksoft treat our scene..."
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... ign/page21

Be careful indeed!

z1z159
stick de zinc
A été remercié : 3 fois

#35 Message par z1z159 »

Wovou a écrit : 12 août 2020, 15:33 De manière générale je me méfie de tous les mecs du Finistère.
:ptdr:
ImageImage

Layer
stick de diamant

#36 Message par Layer »

z1z159 a écrit : 12 août 2020, 17:40
Wovou a écrit : 12 août 2020, 15:33 De manière générale je me méfie de tous les mecs du Finistère.
:ptdr:
En allant trop vite, j'ai lu Fistinière. :palm: :lol:

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#37 Message par Finisterre »

Layer a écrit : 12 août 2020, 18:55 En allant trop vite, j'ai lu Fistinière. :palm: :lol:
:lol: :jump:

darksoft
stick de plastique

#38 Message par darksoft »

Finisterre a écrit : 12 août 2020, 16:35
darksoft a écrit : 12 août 2020, 15:27 This is they guy, Kevin Finisterre. Careful with him. You have been warned.
Many folks have warned about Darksoft, he is out to take your money. Any time someone shares technical information that cuts into his profits he slanders them. I am one such person that is a victim of his bullying. Please note Darksoft sells Taito X3 games like SFV and Samurai Showdown via private message for 1000euro, this is why he does not want you to see this information. No other reason.

This is why he is trying to slander my name, he is mad that he can not sell NXL2 games via private message any more. Be careful with purchases from Darksoft, they are resold work of other people.

There is nothing to watch with me, I don't want your money like Darksoft. I won't hide technical arcade information from you so that I can profit by selling your information. I literally want NOTHING from you. Darksoft however... he wants your money, and will slander people so that he can maximize his profits. Look into it. The history is all over.

His abuses have been documented before, his attempt to slander me now is no different.
"This led me to the feeling that I do not like the way Mitsu and Darksoft treat our scene..."

Be careful indeed!
You won't come back to our forum whatever lies you say. Accept it, we're better off without you.

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#39 Message par Finisterre »

darksoft a écrit : 12 août 2020, 21:40 You won't come back to our forum whatever lies you say. Accept it, we're better off without you.
The truth is documented on your own forum:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/ ... post216374
"As someone looking at it from the outside, both you and MetalliC did dogpile on him pretty bad before any real vitriol from his side." - Nem

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/ ... tID=216272
"He took a lot of crap..."

Man you really should follow your tag line and keep YOUR drama off of Neo Arcadia. It is disrespectful to the people here trying to enjoy their X3 multi. "If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum --Darksoft".

Leave these poor French people alone to enjoy their working multi, and X3 Bios password that you refused to share with them so that you could make more money on your privately sold multi. Stay on your forum in which you thrive on microtransactions selling "conversions" for small amounts of money.

*shame* of you to bring drama here to Neo Arcadia.

Layer
stick de diamant

#40 Message par Layer »

need# a écrit : 09 août 2020, 15:27
Layer a écrit : 09 août 2020, 12:06 Je testerai pour voir si le Test mode individuel est accessible comme avec le NxL2 ou si c'est juste un portage du Multi TX2 avec l'interface NxL1.
cherche pas , c’est sur j’ai deja ce dd
Effectivement, ce n'est rien de plus que le front end NxL1 de 2017 d'attractmode. http://attractmode.org

z1z159
stick de zinc
A été remercié : 3 fois

#41 Message par z1z159 »

darksoft a écrit : 12 août 2020, 21:40
Finisterre a écrit : 12 août 2020, 16:35

Be careful indeed!
You won't come back to our forum whatever lies you say. Accept it, we're better off without you.
Finisterre a écrit : 12 août 2020, 22:12
darksoft a écrit : 12 août 2020, 21:40 You won't come back to our forum whatever lies you say. Accept it, we're better off without you.
The truth is documented on your own forum:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/ ... post216374
"As someone looking at it from the outside, both you and MetalliC did dogpile on him pretty bad before any real vitriol from his side." - Nem

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/ ... tID=216272
"He took a lot of crap..."

Man you really should follow your tag line and keep YOUR drama off of Neo Arcadia. It is disrespectful to the people here trying to enjoy their X3 multi. "If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum --Darksoft".

Leave these poor French people alone to enjoy their working multi, and X3 Bios password that you refused to share with them so that you could make more money on your privately sold multi. Stay on your forum in which you thrive on microtransactions selling "conversions" for small amounts of money.

*shame* of you to bring drama here to Neo Arcadia.
:jedi:
ImageImage

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#42 Message par Finisterre »

z1z159 a écrit : 13 août 2020, 19:52 :jedi:
Yoko Image Test Results by GamingMackie - https://github.com/ArcadeHustle/X3_Mult ... e/issues/4
"Hi,

I made some tests using the Yoko image and would like to report my findings.

I compiled the information in this google sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I have the feeling that most behaviors are related to the same few underlying issues:

Games that do not launch, are probably related to an issue with the video card driver. This applies to Samurai Showdown and Space Invaders only. Some other games do not launch but this was expected as they were commented in the attract mode game list, therefore I considered them not supported for now.

Games that do not allow to access the test menu are also probably related to an issue with the video card driver. I have the feeling that these games actually try to show the test menu but for some reasons it does not display the content of the menu, on some games while trying to hit some buttons I ended up getting the screen test but that's it.

Games that have "cross issues", for Raiden III and Raiden IV, this is happening because all settings are saved directly at the D: partition root folder instead of storing the games settings in their respective folders. Raiden III and Raiden IV have both the same naming convention for their settings, therefore when saving them for one, when launching the other game, it will try to load the settings but the binary format won't be recognized and the game will launch with it's own default settings.

Games that have "cross issues", for all the Arc System games, this sounds to be the same behavior mentioned in the previous point, however here the games do not try to load or save any settings from the D: drive. I suppose it interacts with either the RAM or more likely the windows registry and that there is only one entry for these games instead of having their very own entries.

I have not tested in more depth, but I expect that having all the settings saved under the D: root location will also create some border effects for other capabilities like score.

Hope this is helpful."

:aime:

Layer
stick de diamant

#43 Message par Layer »

Thanx to him for testing.

Btw, about games "not working", he didn't specify settings he tried : with or without launch.exe provided, with another iDmacDrv32 or not...
he has specified he used Model 405 unit (P&D config unit) with dip 2 enabled. What does dip #2 do ? 640x480 4/3 reso ?

Finisterre
stick de plastique

#44 Message par Finisterre »

Layer a écrit : 14 août 2020, 04:22 Thanx to him for testing.

Btw, about games "not working", he didn't specify settings he tried : with or without launch.exe provided, with another iDmacDrv32 or not...
he has specified he used Model 405 unit (P&D config unit) with dip 2 enabled. What does dip #2 do ? 640x480 4/3 reso ?
You may want to follow up with him on GitHub, I am not sure he has an account here. Cheers.

gojirien
stick d'or
A été remercié : 4 fois

#45 Message par gojirien »

DIP 2 : 1080p.

need#
stick de platine
A remercié : 2 fois
A été remercié : 24 fois

#46 Message par need# »

putin mais cherchez un peu!!

GO Layer :p:

le multi Nesica1 / Nesica2 sont en freeware sur le net.

Avec TOUS les games Type-x3 mais malheureusement sans le superbe menu qui permet de les configurer.

Ils vous faut chercher le serveur nesica avant tout ;)

enguer4533
stick de zinc

#47 Message par enguer4533 »

need# a écrit : 15 août 2020, 08:06 putin mais cherchez un peu!!

GO Layer :p:

le multi Nesica1 / Nesica2 sont en freeware sur le net.

Avec TOUS les games Type-x3 mais malheureusement sans le superbe menu qui permet de les configurer.

Ils vous faut chercher le serveur nesica avant tout ;)
Salut,

est ce que tu parles de ça ? :idea:
https://github.com/fatal-bundy/nesys_at_home

merci

need#
stick de platine
A remercié : 2 fois
A été remercié : 24 fois

#48 Message par need# »

yes

enguer4533
stick de zinc

#49 Message par enguer4533 »

need# a écrit : 15 août 2020, 08:38yes
Ok merci.

Je vais regarder de se côté là.

enguer4533
stick de zinc

#50 Message par enguer4533 »

http://en.pudn.com/Download/item/id/4034891.html

il y a aussi le lien ci-dessus mais je crois qu'il concerne groove 4ex pour le déblocage de toutes les chansons.

Répondre