En fait French Bread (le dev de Melty Blood) à un peu fait ce jeu pour se défaire des liens avec Type Moon, afin d'avoir une licence qui leur appartient complètement.
Et d'autres relatives au clone de Sion qui n'est pas Sion mais un peu quand même :
Here's pretty much the main points of that blog post:
- They apologize for taking so long to work with the update.
- They confirm that UNI doesn't
happen in the same world as Tsukime/Melty Blood, so there's no need think any deeper into that...
- They pretty much mean to say that this Eltnum and Sion are different people...
- They describe that Eltnum "intrudes into their game"
- Eltnum's guest appearence in the game is kind of a "pointless parody"
- Eltnum doesn't really have anything to do with the "main story" of UNI
- They feel little bad, but are also grateful of the attention Eltnum has gathered for the game
- They talk about why Type Moon isn't mentioned in the "special thanks" of game's staff roll...
- They don't currently plan adding more Type Moon characters even though many have started speculating about that...
- They are thinking of continuing to work with this game (meaning sequel or just version ups?)
It wasn't mentioned here before, but Eltnum's page
is up on the game's official page... Her profile text mentions something about she hating the Rookies who disturb the order of The City of Night... and she aims to give them proper education (?). Page also confirms that Eltnum's voice actor is Satomi Akesaka
, who today wrote a little about Eltnum in her blog
describing her as a "character full of originality even though she might seem like a deja vu..." Yeah, sarcasm pretty much, I think...